This week is spring break for a lot of schools and that includes my little ones. Thought I would share a list of little kid activities that might be helpful if you are looking for a fun outing or activity to do with your little ones.
As a working mom, I make an effort to do one big adventure on the weekends with my kids. My nanny is also amazing at finding local activities that keep them entertained and give them an opportunity to get the wiggles out.
Here are some fun things to do with your little ones:
- Did you know most Public Libraries offer free or bargain museum passes! The Seattle Public Library just added Woodland Park Zoo.
- Lots of malls or public spaces offer free play activities. At U-village they have a free play date at 10 AM on Tuesdays.
- Many museums and play places offer a free day a month or a discount day. Imagine Children’s Museum offers half-off admission on Thursday from 3-5pm in Everett.
- If you are up for a ferry ride and a longer day activity check out the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art that is always free. While you are there check out some of the other stuff you can do on the island.
- Seems like there is always some kind of free treat to hunt down! Make a day out of ice cream and get a free scope on the 10th at Ben & Jerry’s in Issaquah.
- The Makery is having a week-long special starting April 6th. Check out these kids deals if you are in Tacoma.
- If you rather just stay at home I have a lot of fun home activities I do with my 2 and 5-year-old at home at our little table. Take a look #littletableactivity.
Q: What are some of your favorite activities for little ones? * L